Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Where is my voice input button?

mhitchensjr
I have the Samsung Fascinate, and for some reason, I don't have the button on this keyboard for voice input. I have checked all my settings to make sure it is there (i.e. unchecked the "Hide comma" and "Hide period" buttons in General settings, and checked all options in the Voice input settings). I LOVE this keyboard with it's awesome functionality, but if I can't use voice input, there's no reason for me to pay for the Pro version. Can anyone help? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee?????
cyril Developer
I can only see 2 reasons:
- you use a language in which voice input is not supported
- you actually don't use the smart keyboard ;)