Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Button Template?

Shorte85
I was wondering if someone could possible make a template because I really do not understand the whole size of what you should make the buttons when designing a button for the keyboard? Any help with this would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

PS: Yes, I made a post of this previously in a different forum but got no response. I was hoping maybe if I made the post in this forum that I'd possibly get some type of response. Any help would be HIGHLY APPRECIATED. :)

Thanks! :)
cyril Developer
Hello
what about looking at the sample skin to see what buttons should look like? Note that the size is bigger in HDPI version than in MDPI.
Shorte85
Yeah I seen the sample one that you have provided previously. I'm just curious what the button size is as in height and width. If that makes sense.
cyril Developer
The exact size if not that important, as the images will be stretched thanks to the nine-patch information of the images. Anyway, if you look at the sample skin you will see easily that the size (without the nine-patch border) is 32x50 for MDPI, 48x75 for HDPI.