Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Simultanious multi-language prediction

mp1
In it's current form Smart Keyboard only gives suggestions/predictions in one specific language. One has to change the language manually. This can be quite annoying. In my case I frequently have to change between german and english. What I saw on the HTC Dersire HD was a feature of their keyboard app which gives you predictions based not soley on one but on serveral languages you seleceted. I would even put up with a possible slowdown predicitons/processing speed, because such a feature would yield huge benefits.

Implemenation wise this should be rather easy to integreate (so I guess), and it would be a killer feature for any non english country!

Thanks a lot for the amazing app so far!
chtamina
swiftkey does this and it's really annoying.
you can change the language fast simply tapping on a button or using the gestures

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
mightymaus
I hate that about Swiftkey too. I much prefer how Smart Keyboard Pro does it. If this were added, I'd definitely only want it as and option so I could keep it as it is now!
mp1
I never thought of it any other way than optional, but I'd still like to have that option :)