Hello!
Any news on supporting 160-character long SMSs in Greek?
Nice keyboard... I would buy it, BUT it still has the same problem that has been plaguing us for the better part of a decade - and has been solved several times on other platforms for years now (coming from WinMo I'm quite familiar with it). So, any news on it? I don't mind terribly the lack of a Greek dic, because after all we use a very limited word count in SMSs so that the system would learn my own dictionary quite soon. But the 70-character limit is a deal breaker...
So, come on, please?
Any news on supporting 160-character long SMSs in Greek?
Nice keyboard... I would buy it, BUT it still has the same problem that has been plaguing us for the better part of a decade - and has been solved several times on other platforms for years now (coming from WinMo I'm quite familiar with it). So, any news on it? I don't mind terribly the lack of a Greek dic, because after all we use a very limited word count in SMSs so that the system would learn my own dictionary quite soon. But the 70-character limit is a deal breaker...
So, come on, please?