Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

better built in error correction

graffixnyc
I noticed SKB will auto fix some spelling errors like teh to the. But some other common ones that it doesn't that better keyboard does. Here are some examples. I just typed exampkes with better keyboard it would correct this. Wikk is another.. should change to will. Wheb should change to when bettr to better. You get the point.. I love smartleyboard but if you could somehow. Impliment the same error correcting that the better keyboard has you would win hands down as the better of the two. Just. Download the demo of better keyboard and you'll see what I mean it has much better error correcting but that's about all that it has better than smartkb
randymauldin
until this is improved you can add the misspelled word and the correction to the custom autotext
DJjay
Yes, Better Keyboard has much better error correcting. I've mentioned this in the past, hoping it would be improved.
dan55
hi guys,

just tested the 'wikk' example on lastest release and corrected it to 'will' so ok :)

but, yes, for stuff it cant get (ie for odd words i like to use etc) i use the custom words a lot

cheers
dan