I've been using Smart Keyboard Trial and really like how it works as I've been able to configure it to pretty much how I want it. I recently decided to pull the trigger and buy the Smart Keyboard Pro from the Android Market. I was really pleased to see an option to restore a backup of settings taken from the Trial version. However, every time I attempted to use this option the whole application hung. I thought 'no problem', I'll just manually record what settings I had and transfer them to the application via the interface but whenever I opened anything to do with the Smart keyboard Trial application e.g. settings or allowed the keyboard to come up then I received a force close. Realising I was nearing the end of my 15 minute refund window, I quickly had the application refunded.
I'm still keen to get the Smart Keyboard Pro application but wanted to get some assurance that this problem was fixed before I make a purchase again. I've not seen this issue with the Trial version so I'm really baffled why the Pro version would show such an unstable behaviour. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I'm still keen to get the Smart Keyboard Pro application but wanted to get some assurance that this problem was fixed before I make a purchase again. I've not seen this issue with the Trial version so I'm really baffled why the Pro version would show such an unstable behaviour. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks