Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Greek Compact QWERTY Layout

iridaki
I would really love to be able to use the compact qwerty layout with greek language.
Why is this not implemented yet? :cry:
cyril Developer
Mainly because nobody asked for it ;) Now that there is a dictionary (see the other topic), I will implement it for the next version
iridaki
cyril wrote:Mainly because nobody asked for it ;) Now that there is a dictionary (see the other topic), I will implement it for the next version
Great news!!! Thank you very much!
:-)

*sent from my X10i
cyril Developer
Can you try the new beta version? It has compact and T9 mode for Greek.
iridaki
Thank you very very much, I am installing right now!
I'll get back to you asap!
:)
iridaki
Sir, you just made my day! Works like a charm!
XT9 works now too!!

If I encounter any bug, I will let you now!

:)
iridaki
I am writing to say that I am using the beta with the Greek dictionary from the Market for a month now and it works great without any problems whatsoever! ;-)