Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Modify T9 order suggests

Simone
Hi! I've noticed a kind of bug in T9 function. It's about the order of the words suggested when I start to write, in particular way for short words.
Fort example, when I push 3 buttons, the T9 suggests me words longer than 3 characters, and often I've to slice the list to find the desire word, and sometimes I don't find the word (and I've to switch off T9 and use standard mode).
I'd like that, if I push n buttons, first results will have n characters and then the more probably words. I believe it's a simple change, and the behavior of T9 will be more similar to the original T9 function.

Simone
cyril Developer
Hello
have you tried the option "T9 length priority" which does exactly that?