Hello,
I'm currently trying Smart Keyboard and I choose the portrait mode to be T9 with 2 languages: Arabic and English.
The English letters are properly arranged, I mean A then B the C etc from left to right on the same button.
The Arabic letters are reversed, I mean on the same button, let's say that the first arabic letter is A and second is B, third is C, the letters are arranged CBA on the same button, but when i press this button, it displays the first letter which is correct... In other words, the arabic letters in T9 are reversed on the same button... Any fix for that?
Thanks.
I'm currently trying Smart Keyboard and I choose the portrait mode to be T9 with 2 languages: Arabic and English.
The English letters are properly arranged, I mean A then B the C etc from left to right on the same button.
The Arabic letters are reversed, I mean on the same button, let's say that the first arabic letter is A and second is B, third is C, the letters are arranged CBA on the same button, but when i press this button, it displays the first letter which is correct... In other words, the arabic letters in T9 are reversed on the same button... Any fix for that?
Thanks.
