Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Gesture for backspace not working right.

Redvision
I have it set so that a swipe to the left changes to number keyboard, swipe to the right deletes a word, up starts voice to text, and down deletes a letter. But often when I swipe down to delete a letter it prints one or more letters that I swiped over. I tried turning off multiple touch, and increasing and decreasing gesture sensitivity and even changing the gesture. Nothing seems to work. The other gestures work fine. It's only the backspace that is doing it.
chtamina
which device ?
on lg optimu one gestures won't work at all
Redvision
I have a Droid X. The gestures all work, just when I assign one the backspace button it doesn't work well.
chtamina
backspace gesture is working right on my htc desire

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk