Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

T9 help - Want it to suggest "I"

ericaerica
Normally, when you type the word, "I" to start a sentence (I went to the store), the T9 feature realizes you're typing "I" and enters that. For some reason, when I do that, it defaults to "G." Then I have to manually press the next key to get "I" or select it from the top.

How can I have my T9 know that I'm really trying to type "I" and not "G" and make that the default?
cyril Developer
You must have changed something in the settings (I don't know what), because that's how it works by default. If you don't know what you changed, try to uninstall / reinstall the app to reset the settings.