Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

PLEASE add option to Show Arrows on Main Keyboard

tmiv44
hannsoft wrote:But that's not an easily toggled change, if I understand you correctly.

But that does remind me of another nit. I wish we could have numeric values on that key height dialog! So we could know what we'd set it to and how to get it back ....

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
I agree numerical values trump slider bars. Plus it would be nice if we had the ability to adjust the size of the arrow keys independently of the rest of the keyboard, that way we could make them nice and small and out of the way.
-Tm
cyril Developer
nicky041192 wrote:give us the option to only enable the arrows only in landscape or in portrait mode :D
I updated the latest beta with this feature.
tmiv44
Thanks this is great! I also just noticed the "move cursor with Volume button," which is an amazing feature for when the arrows are turned off. is this new or did i just overlook it before?

-Tm
cyril Developer
It's also new in this beta, it has been asked in another topic
PhilD
is there a hidden setting anywhere that will let me reduce the height of the arrow keys when displayed on the portrait keyboard? i know how to change the height of the keyboard as a whole, but i'd like to reduce the height of only the arrow keys separately if possible. thanks