Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

How: Merge User Dictionaries & Custom Autotext

OldDogEyes
I have been using SKP (English) on two different devices, an HTC Evo & a rooted Nook Color. I know how to backup and restore my settings but in the case of "custom auto text" and the "user dictionary" each device has different entries. How do I merge those two together?

Second question... If I just want to restore one piece of the backup, say just the settings but NOT the "user dictionary" or "custom autotext" should I just remove those files from the ZIP before restoring? Or is there some other procedure?

Thanks...
cyril Developer
All this is not easy at the moment. I will develop a CSV exporter/importer to make this process simple.