Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

spelling correction

prisma7000
If I mis-type a word on this T9 keypad, I have the option to immediately backtrack and select the correct spelling from the panel above the keypad. However if I have started on the next word before noticing the error, my only option then seems to be to delete the word I am currently spelling out in addition to deleting the mis-spelled word previous to that and re-writing it. Is there an option that I have overlooked that solves this problem?

Aside from this request, thanks to the creator for the best T9 texting app out there!
cyril Developer
Are you talking about the new feature described in the topic just before yours?
prisma7000
Great! And it seems to work perfectly! (I didn't realise there was more than one page, it's on page 3... )
Silly of me!

Thanks so much anyway - I'm finally enjoying texting now - just wish I'd tried yours before wasting money on swift and even better number pad... live and learn!

Jo