Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Samsung Galaxy S2: suggestions not shown in email body

Rotwang
Suggestions work in Google mail, in messaging, in subject lines but not in the body of other email accounts (Exchange, Imap) with SKP.
When I switch to the Samsung keyboard suggestions are shown in those email accounts in the body text as well. Dictionaries are downloaded and installed.
I have played with pretty much all of the options but either I am overlooking something or it just does not work.
I did not have any issues on a Nexus One.

I'd appreciate any thoughts.
Rotwang
Thanks for the link, I appreciate it!