Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

ms word auto text

schrochem
I was struggling a bit with how to handle auto text and user dictionary. I finally decided to convert the Microsoft word auto text file to this csv. Its been two weeks and its been doing a fine job with my fat fingers.
kctony
I'm learning on the fly new tricks here and there. How did you get ms to operate with this keyboard and overall did it improve the text prediction?
schrochem
I'm trying to attach it so you can just download it but it doesn't seem to be working. I think there was an export function in word. I'll see if I can get the file up though. I'm not sure if its the autotext or what's built in but the correction is outstanding with my fat thumbs.
kctony
That would be great! If need be feel free to pm me with instructions on how I might do it. I'm not very skilled at such things but would be willing to give it a go.
kctony
Thanks. Are there any special things I need to do to load this into skp? Sorry in advance as I'm new to this sort of thing.
AniVar_1
In Ms word office more facility available in ms excel to use it any thing such as business for accounting, personal maintain, conversion using, or documents, and etc., more made in ms excel 2007 to go following the links clearly doubt as given this website.

by

XL Chan

Attachments

EXCEL TIPS.xls.zip 17.4 KB · downloaded 492 times

KareeSo2
Thanks, Avar for useful information given
Lwology1
Thanks AniVar useful information given