Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Bug with new version

Onside
Hi,

After I installed the update this week there has been a problem using the dictionary in the email application. When I type a SMS I have no problem. The dictionary suggests words as I write. The same happens when I am typping in the subject line of a email. But when I go to the email the dictionary does not show any suggestions and I do not get a "period" when I type space two times etc. It feels like I all the settings does not react.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. What can I do?

Thanks in advance