Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Serious bug for Thai language

johster
I'm a big fan of the S. Keyboard since I moved to Android last year.
Unfortunately, a big bug is still unsolved as of yet.

The serious bug that I want to tell you is hard for me to explain.
:cry:

If one of you are Thai, you can understand it easily:
1. Type กขคง
(it will be underlined with prediction)
2. Press one space bar
3. Press one backspace
4. Type ก
We get กขคงกขคงก as a result !!!!, instead of กขคงก.

For one who is not familiar with Thai alphabets.
Suppose that กขคง equals abcd.
1. Type abcd
(it will be underlined with prediction)
2. Press one space bar
3. Press one backspace
4. Type a
We get abcdabcda as a result !!!!, instead of abcda.

I think it is caused by the prediction in Thai that there is no way to turn it off
but still on when switch to English.

TESTED ON TWO DELL STREAKS

Can someone get what I'm saying?

So, please fix this big bug. It really slows down my typing.
cyril Developer
I posted a beta version with a fix in that other topic. Have you tried it? (the problem was only within "WhatsApp" however; did you have it in another app?)