Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Mirror Glass & Future UI

dan55
that top one looks cool dude. great work again :)
meyergre
dan55 wrote:that top one looks cool dude. great work again :)
Thanks ;)
It's a nice way to spend my free time :lol:
dan55
:D

the mirror one didnt look so good on my desire actually - no worries - ive got many more of your skins loaded :)
have gone back to the honeycomb one you did me with the blue key press .....nice :) ta

cheers
dan
PrettyGrlSwag26
I was wonderin' can u make a hello kitty keyboard skin like dah on for Better Keyboard or any otha keyboard skin :) ?!?
meyergre
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:I was wonderin' can u make a hello kitty keyboard skin like dah on for Better Keyboard or any otha keyboard skin :) ?!?
If Better Keyboard uses the same skin format, it would be easy. And as I like the idea, I'll propose a few hello kitty skins soon for smart keyboard pro ;)
PrettyGrlSwag26
meyergre wrote:
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:I was wonderin' can u make a hello kitty keyboard skin like dah on for Better Keyboard or any otha keyboard skin :) ?!?
If Better Keyboard uses the same skin format, it would be easy. And as I like the idea, I'll propose a few hello kitty skins soon for smart keyboard pro ;)

Ok thank u so much for respondin' back to my question. And once again thank :)
meyergre
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:
meyergre wrote:
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:I was wonderin' can u make a hello kitty keyboard skin like dah on for Better Keyboard or any otha keyboard skin :) ?!?
If Better Keyboard uses the same skin format, it would be easy. And as I like the idea, I'll propose a few hello kitty skins soon for smart keyboard pro ;)

Ok thank u so much for respondin' back to my question. And once again thank :)
Here's one