Hello Kitty
I don't like it I LOVE IT!!! Thank u sooo much. I would like to see more keyboard skins 4rm u as well.. once a again thank u sooo much 
Cute, girls will love it
)
By the way, "feedback" buttons don't work on your site...
cyril wrote:By the way, "feedback" buttons don't work on your site...yes, i didn't took the time to develop it yet. it's a bit longer than drawing a keyboard skin
Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
EDIT : Comments are now opened
Yes it works now.
By the way, don't forget the new feature in 4.2.0, I think your skins will be even better with it!
By the way, don't forget the new feature in 4.2.0, I think your skins will be even better with it!
Seems pretty nice
I'm gonna have fun with it 
downloaded some of your skin
Thank you.. ^^
Besides hello kitty do have any otha designs skins? If so let me kno plz, thanx!
i'll probably release one or two additional themes tomorrow, with the prediction bar also skinned. then i'll adapt all my older skins to use this feature too 
Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
I wanna kno if i can make a Minnesota Vikings Keyboard skin like this?
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... gQfgzvyMDA
and a better keyboard skin like this too? if so let me kno and thank u!
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... gQez3bn6Cw
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... gQfgzvyMDA
and a better keyboard skin like this too? if so let me kno and thank u!
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... gQez3bn6Cw
sure, easy. i'll give it a try as soon as i get some time 
Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
Wow! the hello kitty keyboard skins are beautiful and my daughters love them! But if you can make a Dallas Cowboys and Chicago Bulls keyboard skins for me please? And some other designs such as flowers, and hearts would be great as well!!
Thank you! I love your Hello Kitty skins!
I have problem to download this skin
Hope it works! I have wanted this skin for weeks.....just couldn't find it! Thank you! 