Cyril, thanks for fulfilling this feature request and allowing many more skin functionality

I imagine at this point, the only possible addition is customization of the key popup preview and long-press popup looks.
I'm trying the 4.2.0 beta you posted. The only problem I notice is it does not follow the color I chose in Advanced settings > Candidate color. It always stays orange. I suspect the new <candidates><colors> arguments in skin.xml overrides this setting?
The GB keyboard looks great! Just some suggestions for improvement: your Gingerbread skin's key size is significantly larger than that of the actual Gingerbread key size (Edit: found out about the key height option; I adjusted it so it looks great without modification). Also, the modifier key labels are gray, not black. Finally, the shift.png and return.png are not the same.
Hotaru made an exact copy, you can use it for reference
http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... 3609#p3609 Here is a comparison
External image (dl.dropbox.com)External image (dl.dropbox.com) Also, a little off topic, but now that I'm using the beta I imagine the market link to the app is now broken. It looks like the release notes page
http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/release-notes has no RSS feed. Also, there is no release announcement thread in the forums that I can subscribe to. I'd like to be notified when there is an official release, could you make one of the above possible?