Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Doesn't move windows properly

dpaterno
Sometimes when the keyboard pops up in apps, it moves the window I'm in either too far or not far enough up/down and it won't let you scroll up/down unless I close the keyboard.

Examples/details:
[*] I might be trying to enter text in a text box but the part or all of the text box will be below the keyboard so I can't see what I'm typing (this is what happens usually)

[*] I open my task app to enter text in a text box, which does a search, the results of the search are shown at the top of the app window. Th keyboard won't let me scroll to the top or view the results where the stock keyboard did show the results

My phone is the LG Ally on Android 2.2, using Smart Keyboard Pro