Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Smart Keyboard Pro on Samsung Tab 10.1

newdeepdan
I don't know if its an issue with the skin or an issue with Smart Keyboard Pro.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with Android 3.1 which is running Smart Keyboard fine, and it works with the preinstalled skins.

When I tried using the skin by TLS (http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... t=10#p6988), it shows up but when I hit it to preview it, it doesn't show up the skin.

It will default into the black and white skin instead. If I use any of the other ones like Galaxy, or HTC, there are no issues.

Anyone can help me out?