Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[Request] GO Keyboard Black and Default themes

ledoweb
Really thank you man, they look almost identical to the originals.
One question, though:i think these are optimized for tablet, isn't it? Because on my nexus one all the pngs like enter/return, space, shift and del key look very very big, and are often bigger than the keys themselves. I hope you can fix this, thanks anyway!!
meyergre
Sure I can,
you're half right ;) It has not been created especially for tablets, but the only android device I had at this moment was a tablet :)
As I got my nexus one back, I'll reduce the pictures to fit its size. probably in a few hours ;)

EDIT: here they are :

go dark reduced.zip 14.1 KB · downloaded 1,360 times

go light reduced.zip 25.2 KB · downloaded 1,251 times

vladeoff
@meyergre

hi..I downloaded the files..What i get is all plain black.. :(

any idea? My phone is LG Optimus One. Thanks in advance...
meyergre
That's strange, i just tested thème and didn't got any issue.which file did you download ?
vladeoff
go dark reduce and the go light reduce files.. I re-download the files, still the same result..do you think uninstalling smart keyboard will solve the problem? because if i have to uninstall, i don't have any installer on my phone atm... :(
meyergre
To be honest, I don't know. Try using any other skin on the forum before thinking re-installing the app, reboot your phone...
I'm currently using the go black reduced on my Nexus One without any trouble, so I really don't know what to suggest. :?

I guess you should be able to find a beta apk from this thread : http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... 6379#p6379
FritoDorito
vladeoff wrote:@meyergre

hi..I downloaded the files..What i get is all plain black.. :(

any idea? My phone is LG Optimus One. Thanks in advance...
I think the problem is that the Optimus has an HVGA resolution while the skins were made for the Nexus One which has a WVGA resolution. The skin wont work unless he makes a version to fit your resolution.
meyergre
No way, the pictures are stretchable since Google's 9-patch format allows it. (tested on Nexus One, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S and Notion Ink Adam tablet)
It's probably a corruption with the ZIP file, otherwise I would have had much more bad reactions, with 200+ downloads per skin ;)
FritoDorito
Well I do know that I have the same problem on my Optimus as well with this theme. I've also seen the same black background problem on a few other threads and they all pointed to the lower resolution as the fault. And not getting many complaints doesn't seem like that crazy of an idea. First, there really aren't quite as many HVGA devices out there as there are WVGA ones. Most of the devices that do have HVGA aren't even that popular. The Optimus is probably the most popular one you'll find. Also, and don't take this the wrong way, but for a lot of people who have problems it's easier to just move on and look for another skin. I've done it several times. Not because the skins weren't worth it, I'm just really lazy.
PrettyGrlSwag26
Is there's anyway u can make skin with kute lil hearts and buttlerflies?
meyergre
FritoDorito wrote:Well I do know that I have the same problem on my Optimus as well with this theme. I've also seen the same black background problem on a few other threads and they all pointed to the lower resolution as the fault. And not getting many complaints doesn't seem like that crazy of an idea. First, there really aren't quite as many HVGA devices out there as there are WVGA ones. Most of the devices that do have HVGA aren't even that popular. The Optimus is probably the most popular one you'll find. Also, and don't take this the wrong way, but for a lot of people who have problems it's easier to just move on and look for another skin. I've done it several times. Not because the skins weren't worth it, I'm just really lazy.
Maybe you're right, please just try this one : I reduced it to fit even the smallest screen ;)

Go Dark (low res).zip 6.3 KB · downloaded 622 times

If this one works, then it's a screen resolution issue.
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:Is there's anyway u can make skin with kute lil hearts and buttlerflies?
Yes, it's planned ;) but I can't tell you when yet...