Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[REQ] Galaxy S II keyboard

StylusEcho
Hi,

It may only be subtly different from the Gingerbread skin but i'm sure quite a few people would want it. Personally I like the stock SGSII keyboard, but I want the functionality of Smart Keyboard Pro so a skin would be great.
TheTehk17
I was working on it, not too long ago. However, my computer can't open up png's now for some reason, I will have to buy Windows 7 or Linux to fix it and that's something I'm not going to do for a while. I really wanted to do the SGSII skin, too. Maybe someone can finish it up, as I'm useless right now :D

http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... =13&t=1344
TheTehk17
I have fixed my computer. Will resume progress on this after I complete a few development projects at SDX.