Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

How can I save corrected words to the dictionary?

dip
I just started to use Smart Keyboard and it seems really to be great. However, I have the following problem and did not find a solution yet (if there is any):

When I write a word I do usually not know whether is is in the dictionary or not, so I simply start typing. If it is an unknown word I type it completey and finally save it to the dictionary by long pressing the word in the prediction line. However, when I made a typing error during typing which I only recognize at the end of the word, I first have to go back and must correct the error since the word in the prediction line also comprises this typing error (so I don't want to save it). But as soon as I move the cursor to the wrong letter to correct it the word is no longer underlined and no longer shown in the prediction line. So there is no possibility to save this word to the dictionary. I have to delete the word and restart to write it correctly from the very beginning.

Is there a possibility that the word is kept in the prediction line even if I correct it? Or is there another way to save the corrected word without the necessity to delete and retype the whole word?

Thanks a lot for any answer.
dip
There seems to be no possibility to save corrected words, so I will write a corresponding feature request.