oh snap, youre way ahead of me gnaver!..anyways thats exactly what the skin looks like on my phone, if you could remedy this issue thatd be great 
[REQ]Ice Cream SandWich Keyboard?
mdpi looks rad! a few things tho, the back & voice key icons are is still a slight bit over sized compared to the actual buttons they're on, also when all caps is on the shift key turns the light gray that the buttons are, unless im mistaken the shift key stays the dark gray/black color on the actual ics keyboard, correct me if im wrong tho...the skin looks great btw
but alittle downsizing on the back and voice icon would make it perfect
Sure I will resize the keys 
regarding the shift key, I checked in my simulator (that's why I named it -SDK
), we will have to wait until the official release of the system, in a dozen of days...
regarding the shift key, I checked in my simulator (that's why I named it -SDK
sweet thx looking forward to it
! also about the shift key, people have posted some demo footage of the galaxy nexus showing a decent bit of the keyboard usage and functionality, i just remember the shift key not changing color on caps lock but i could be wrong. ill post link if i can find that video
owlcitybelanova wrote:Hi please someone can create "ICE CREAM SANDWICH A.K.A 4.0" Keyboardplease, if the skin fit your expectations, change the title of the first post, so other users will be able to find it as an actual skin, not only a request
[img]
update in a few minutes regarding the pictures sizes;-)
sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk
EDIT :
here it is :
ICS-SDK.zip 70.9 KB · downloaded 2,015 times
the voice and backspace icons are certainly smaller lol maybe alittle too small, only a slight increase in size would be great. id say on a scale of 1-10, 10 being right on size wise, id give it an 8, just a tad larger and itd be perfect!
4tonmantis wrote:the voice and backspace icons are certainly smaller lol maybe alittle too small, only a slight increase in size would be great. id say on a scale of 1-10, 10 being right on size wise, id give it an 8, just a tad larger and itd be perfect!What about this one ?
ICS-SDK.zip 71.0 KB · downloaded 2,450 times
EDIT :just re-installed the android SDK and launched a virtual device to have a look at the shift key : it's exactly the same as in my skin
Awesome! Thx so much for the resize, really diggn the skin now 
Can you make it something like this? also adding link for images (3rd post)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1241742
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1241742
Excepted the darker blue, what are the differences ? :s
sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk
sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk
LOL I noticed that right now... Sorry for it
but please can you resize three mattedblues skin or make one of requested under this topic? Thanks
Gnaver wrote:LOL I noticed that right now... Sorry for itI believe I'm the one who uploaded the Mattedblues skinbut please can you resize three mattedblues skin or make one of requested under this topic? Thanks
I have not developed for ldpi before, just mdpi and hdpi. What are the key dimensions for ldpi icons so I know what to resize the mattedblues skin to?
TheTehk17 wrote:yep, i'm not the one who made mattedbluesGnaver wrote:LOL I noticed that right now... Sorry for itI believe I'm the one who uploaded the Mattedblues skinbut please can you resize three mattedblues skin or make one of requested under this topic? Thanks
I have not developed for ldpi before, just mdpi and hdpi. What are the key dimensions for ldpi icons so I know what to resize the mattedblues skin to?
anyway, TheTehk17, i used to draw ldpi pictures under 20 per 20 pixels (see http://www.lepetitpingouin.fr/smartkeyboard/tuto.php for details) and i've never had problems. have a look at my honeycomb skin, i made a ldpi version
sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk
I tried honeycomb skin and it looks like the attached picture. Resize it the same way as you did on ice cream sandwich skin - the last edit. Thanks 
Just to let you know how the resized ics skin looks on ldpi (buttons can be bigger, but don't know if its possible). Anyway thanks for such a great work around
would it be possible to add in the ics key pop up? i just watched some keyboard usage and noticed the preview pop up looks pretty interesting, and this skin just has the default one. thought i might ask cause i think it add some more spice(?) to the skin.
4tonmantis wrote:would it be possible to add in the ics key pop up? i just watched some keyboard usage and noticed the preview pop up looks pretty interesting, and this skin just has the default one. thought i might ask cause i think it add some more spice(?) to the skin.Unfortunately, the popup is the only element (as far as I know) that cannot be themed. Let's hope cyril finds some time to really complete the theme-ability of Smart Keyboard
@meyergre Please update your 1st post and add all your latest skins there, cause this thread is very messy, There are links everywhere. Please put all your skins in 1st post and explain the differences. 10x in advance.
with all the ics keyboards on the market now, i was wondering if theres going to be more updates on this skin to look more like the ics keyboard? like the blue suggestions and the shift key colors n what not.
Can some one plz make skin like this? Original thread @ XDA here - the main thing is effects, not only in colorized buttons. This keyboard lock awesome when pressing buttons. Can such thing be done with smart keyboard open skin format?
External image (emexci.com)
External image (emexci.com)
hi meyergre
great new skin - thanks
any chance of a red key press? i know might not be truely ics, but ive just themed my rom in a red stylee
many thanks and happy new year
dan
great new skin - thanks
any chance of a red key press? i know might not be truely ics, but ive just themed my rom in a red stylee
many thanks and happy new year
dan
COOOOL
I want to make another one lol
I want to make another one lol
hi meyergre,
was wondering if it is possible to have the blue key preview added on keypress? ie the blue sort of triagle shape with the letter in it that appears on the standard ics style keyboard
thanks
dan
External image (i1182.photobucket.com)
was wondering if it is possible to have the blue key preview added on keypress? ie the blue sort of triagle shape with the letter in it that appears on the standard ics style keyboard
thanks
dan
External image (i1182.photobucket.com)


