Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[Request] Black skin with black bar

Patolucas
Hello,

I do not speak English very well, I'll try to help me images to make myself understood.

I love the skin "black" in this applixation "smart keyboard"
External image (img11.hostingpics.net)

But when you write with this keyboard, a white bar appears to offer us words.

External image (img11.hostingpics.net)

I like to have the same skin but with the black bar.


( As an option, I would like other colors for the words (and arrow) of the bar, et I would like to remove the line separating the words.)


Thank you in advance for your help.



External image (img11.hostingpics.net)


Thank you in advance for your help.
Golyadkin
I can have a go at this later, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Just a few questions though;

Will a HDPI only version be ok?

What press effect would you like? Maybe a halo effect in the same blue as in your images? Or none at all?

The arrow colour can't be changed though, it'll be the same usual grey colour.
Patolucas
No press effect, thanks ;)
The candidates colour hex code needs to be changed in advanced settings to #ff005bcc.
Great, thank you


And thank you for this skin, but ... my bar is always white: (

I've done the right thing ( http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... f=13&t=612 ) , the skin "noir" appears in the application
Golyadkin
OK, I'll change that.

What device have you got?
Golyadkin
Patolucas wrote:HTC Wildfire S :D
So does this skin work ok now?
adampeers
Wow! Not been here in a while. I love this Noir skin more than some of my family members, and I know it's a long shot that you'll have the original files, but the caps button... if it could be white, I'd be all like... :lol: