Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Help change suggestion bar color to black

vladeoff
Hi! I was a bit confuse changing the color of the suggestion bar to black. I tried the XML file to add like this:

<candidate>
<background>
<color-top>#000</color-top>
<color-bottom>#000</color-bottom>
</background>
</candidate>

I use the GreyhoundR-LND file where I downloaded also from here.. :( please help me.. I can't fix it by myself. :( thanks in advance.
vladeoff
btw.. my phone is LG Optimus One.. hope someone here has the ability to fix my problem in this theme.. :( thanks again.. will visit this thread in a couple of days.. :p
Golyadkin

GreyHoundR-LND.zip 54.9 KB · downloaded 1,264 times

The only way I found to change the suggestion bar when making my skins was to add png files for the suggestion bar and divider. I've changed the skin's xml file so that it should now have a black suggestion bar with white and reddish word candidates, obviously you can change the colours of those to your liking by editing the xml.

I've not tested this, I hope it works!
vladeoff
Thanks! It was perfect.. and for those who downloaded the file please give credits to him.. thanks mate.. I owe you this theme.. :)