Smart Keyboard Pro is really awesome--thank you for your hard work on it.
There's another keyboard out there (doesn't work nearly as well), but a nice feature it has is adjustable key height so you can make the keys almost square (or taller if you wanted I guess). This helps make the keyboard screen footprint smaller, and makes the distance your fingers have to traverse between keys shorter, too.
I suppose this could also be done through a skin? But a quick "settings" option would be great.
Keep up the excellent work! Such a great product!
>bsloan
There's another keyboard out there (doesn't work nearly as well), but a nice feature it has is adjustable key height so you can make the keys almost square (or taller if you wanted I guess). This helps make the keyboard screen footprint smaller, and makes the distance your fingers have to traverse between keys shorter, too.
I suppose this could also be done through a skin? But a quick "settings" option would be great.
Keep up the excellent work! Such a great product!
>bsloan