Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Question about skins

SweetCaroline
Hello... I am enjoying SKP very much! I am a T9 Word user and new to smart phones. I am always reluctant to downloads updates for SKP because it seems that the skin I love and enjoy is always hard to find again. In the past I've been able to find it... but when I updated last night.. it seems to have disappeared for good. bummer. I went through all the skins and I don't see it. The one that comes closest to the one I like is the HTC skin.. but the one I used to use was lighter... more white with gray... and no dark gray. The T9 was light with a tiny green circle when in play. Now it is all bright green. Hopefully I'm explaining it well. Anyone know where I can "find" my old T9 skin? Thanks!
zen
SweetCaroline wrote:Hello... I am enjoying SKP very much! I am a T9 Word user and new to smart phones. I am always reluctant to downloads updates for SKP because it seems that the skin I love and enjoy is always hard to find again. In the past I've been able to find it... but when I updated last night.. it seems to have disappeared for good. bummer. I went through all the skins and I don't see it. The one that comes closest to the one I like is the HTC skin.. but the one I used to use was lighter... more white with gray... and no dark gray. The T9 was light with a tiny green circle when in play. Now it is all bright green. Hopefully I'm explaining it well. Anyone know where I can "find" my old T9 skin? Thanks!
Yes, Smart Keyboard versions 3.7.0 and newer have the updated HTC skin; with darker-shade modifier keys. I don't know how you can get back the previous HTC skin easily though, maybe it's something Cyril can help you with. Alternatively, you could also try out some other custom skins that aren't included in the default installation: http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... ?f=4&t=477
cyril Developer
Well it's not easy to go back to the previous skin, I need to create a new one that you will be able to install on your SD card
SweetCaroline
Hello Cyril and Zen,
Thank you so much for responding to my inquiry! Cyril... I sincerely appreciate your trying to recreate the old skin, but all is well... I have gotten used to the new one... It's TOTALLY Fine!! You're the BEST!!