Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Droid for HVGA and WVGA

robbiep
At first I just loaded this skin up to make my search screen mostly white for an easy flashlight when I unlock and hit the search button, but the more I use it, the more I like it. It's just very legible and easy on the eyes.
ABQslim
Per robbiep's request, here's Zen's Droid skin with a blue pressed key.
Zen - this is a great looking skin you have designed - wonderful work!
ABQslim

Attachments

BlueDroid.zip 16.0 KB · downloaded 2,461 times

robbiep
Wow. Thank you so much. Thats just awesome.
rdoane
This is an awesome skin. Quick question, could you make a version where the keys turn red when pressed rather than orange? Thanks!
psyhotm
Good morning.
problem to install skins on Disere HD and imported from HD ROM on Disere (Sense 2.0).
Does not display a space, Shift, Enter
Skin very much

Attachments

screenshot.png
screenshot.png
thekillingjoke
rdoane i made it with the red if u still want

Attachments

droid-red.zip 53.0 KB · downloaded 1,443 times