Cupertino for HVGA and WVGA
Im afraid that one gives me the bug too :/
Kinda hate it cause it looks so damn good.
Kinda hate it cause it looks so damn good.
Dam wrote:Skin looks wonderful.Same here. Although i'm running the DesireHD build on my standard Desire.
It has a bug on my DesireHD though. It doesn't show any icons on my shift/backspace/spacebar/enter keys. It shows the grey key itself but theres just no icon or text on the key. The other keys look normal.
Problem persists on landscape BTW.
Actually, going through the skins I have downloaded, the problem also occurs on Cupertino (normal and HD), Chiclet, Droid, Android+ and Galaxy.
Whereas there are no problems on iPhone, Android, Galaxy, HTC, Gray, White and Black.
What is different between those skins???
Screenshots below:
Working Skin. (GALAXY)
How's the high rez/tablet version coming on this?
How about adjusting key width?
cyril wrote:This explains why all the other skins are different? I keep trying all these great skins but none of them have the nice small keys in landscape as the stock iPhone skin. I'd love to have this skin with the smaller landscape keys.Looks great in portrait mode but kinda looks vertically squashed and simply just not right in landscape mode.Indeed, that's why the built-in iPhone skin has different images for landscape mode, otherwise it just doesn't look good. However different images for landscape are not supported currently in the skin engine...
Hey dude,
do you know if there is ANY way to change the keypress popup animation
to someting like this?
External image (tadly.ta.funpic.de)
do you know if there is ANY way to change the keypress popup animation
to someting like this?
External image (tadly.ta.funpic.de)
THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is a great skin.
But....
I want to make a little change to the shift/Caps keys. I've tried to do it myself but i don't know how.
I want the keys to look like this:
External image (www.woowoomac.com)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME! i WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU DID! PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEE! If you can't, can you at least give me detailed instructions so i can do it myself
If anyone can help me, PLEASE DO!
But....
I want to make a little change to the shift/Caps keys. I've tried to do it myself but i don't know how.
I want the keys to look like this:
External image (www.woowoomac.com)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME! i WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU DID! PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEE! If you can't, can you at least give me detailed instructions so i can do it myself
If anyone can help me, PLEASE DO!
Hello,
I discovered your theme, and made a French version!
It was easy since I just had to change "space" to "espace", and create an Enter key logo.
For those interested, here is the file:
Edit : I added screenshots for preview.
I discovered your theme, and made a French version!
It was easy since I just had to change "space" to "espace", and create an Enter key logo.
For those interested, here is the file:
CupertinoFR.zip 33.1 KB · downloaded 1,306 times
Oh, and thanks for this great theme, I love it!Edit : I added screenshots for preview.
Good. There 2 days I 've modified it to without "space" just in blank and modified enter key logo. I remove the bold for all text.
I like yours and I keep it. Good job.Thank you.
This is your modification without bold text.
I like yours and I keep it. Good job.Thank you.
This is your modification without bold text.
Glad to hear you like my mod 
I made a new greyish one, by modifying the bg as suggested by the author, here it is:
Once again, thanks to zenfor providing us this nice skin!
I made a new greyish one, by modifying the bg as suggested by the author, here it is:
CupertinoFRnoir.zip 33.0 KB · downloaded 1,393 times
I kept it bold 'cause I prefer it that way. The grey helps this skin to blend in with multiples svstem themes imho.Once again, thanks to zenfor providing us this nice skin!
Tadly wrote:Hey dude,this would have been so cool!!!!
do you know if there is ANY way to change the keypress popup animation
to someting like this?
External image (tadly.ta.funpic.de)
I had installed skin on my device because of the fear of scratches. Yesterday, I had dropped my phone but it does not scratched due to skin on it. Skin also provide stylish and attractive look to my device. I am happy to have it in my life.
IPAD SKIN COVERS
IPAD SKIN COVERS
I love the skin but was wondering if you could make it with different color backgrounds instead of the blue. I like the spacing of this keyboard but I don't want it to look like a typical iphone. Thanks in advance! 
Buying a cell phone skin is just like clothes shopping though. You may want to actually do your shopping in person. This will allow you to go through the process of trying out different skins before you buy.
IPAD SKIN COVERS
IPAD SKIN COVERS
I had iphone skin cover on my device. This skin is easy to install and remove without leaving any sticky residue. I am very happy to have it on my device.
Iphone 4 skin cover
Iphone 4 skin cover
Re: the alternative popups
There was a feature request about this, but Cyril said that it's not high on the to-do list. I personally would love a way to skin the popups. One of the things I like about Better Keyboard 8 was that not only were there light/dark popup options, but the popups kind of faded in and had a neat animation. Bump the feature request if you want it, and maybe it'll get moved up the to-do list!
There was a feature request about this, but Cyril said that it's not high on the to-do list. I personally would love a way to skin the popups. One of the things I like about Better Keyboard 8 was that not only were there light/dark popup options, but the popups kind of faded in and had a neat animation. Bump the feature request if you want it, and maybe it'll get moved up the to-do list!
Ipad skin covers are the best way to provide protection to your device. I had also ipad skin cover on my device that offers maximum protection from scratches and any other sort of damage.
Ipad skin covers
Ipad skin covers
Was wondering if someone could make this one with a maroon background instead of grey? Love this keyboard but would love the maroon background. Thanks!!
Would this work properly on a Droid RAZR? 540x960?
Hi, was wondering if someone would please make this skin in grey? I am looking for a keyboard almost identical to the iphone one, but can't seem to find it. These are the closest I was able to find and they're great!
I would love to use this skin but CANNOT for the life of me get any skins to show up in the settings menu even though I have followed the 'How to install skins' thread instructions to the letter. I've posted in that thread but received no reply. Can anyone tell me how they got this skin to show up in their app settings? I have the skin installed as a .zip in the sdcard/skins folder but nothing shows up! Would really like to use this skin! Many thanks
I've been looking for an iphone skin. This one resemble the iphone more than the skin that came with smart keyboard pro. Please make a higher res version






