i'd prefer a long press on the comma for the stop, as when writing fast, i happen to double tap spacebar and had to disable that function
Space Bar & Full Stop (period)
The only time I find myself using the period more than once (double tap on space) on a regular basis is when typing "..."
Yes may be dedicated comma button will be good with alt for full stop when Full Stop button is disabled
OK, so from your feedbacks it appears to me that the best (and only?) solution is to make two options: one to hide the period key, and one to hide the comma key.
That's what I did in the latest beta, you can try it!
That's what I did in the latest beta, you can try it!
Super, smashing, great.
Exaclty how I wanted it. And nice to see that full stop has been put as long press on the comma too.
Brilliant stuff Cyril. If only every developer was as receptive to new ideas/suggestions and so quick in implementing them. Top stuff.
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Exaclty how I wanted it. And nice to see that full stop has been put as long press on the comma too.
Brilliant stuff Cyril. If only every developer was as receptive to new ideas/suggestions and so quick in implementing them. Top stuff.
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Perfect compromise
But is it possible to add the period to the default suggestion bar? 