Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Speech to text - Czech

The_ERROR
Hi,
I red about problems with this tool and I have same problem - on english keyboard it works fine but on czech doesn't work at all - "Server error". Although czech language is not supported (google say), with original android keyboard it works great but with smart keyboard not.

//Edit: I found thread with link to new version, but it not works.
cyril Developer
Indeed the reason is simple: I used "CZ" instead of "CS" for the language code (it's a mistake) so Google server doesn't recognize it...
Working on a fix
The_ERROR
Yes, becouse we are using CZECH language it must be clear, that short name for our language must be CS!! :D

Anyway, this beta works great, so thanks for help!! Your keyboard is realy smart! ;) Keep going!!
lukewesley
This problem may be due to change of language.You can try to test beta with english.Hope so your speech to text will be solved.
The_ERROR
Quite old responce, check the date ;) It is working fine for while...