After receiving today's update, I noticed that any new words I add to the user dictionary are not recognized by the keyboard. Previously entered words seem to still work though.
*BUG*
EDIT: I played around with it. I tried rebooting my phone and it started recognizing the words I added. I added some more, it didn't recognize them, so I reboot my phone again and now it won't recognize any of them. In fact, it now rejects SOME words I had entered prior to today's update. Something is wrong. Can I rollback to the previous version?
(using Droid Incredible)
*BUG*
EDIT: I played around with it. I tried rebooting my phone and it started recognizing the words I added. I added some more, it didn't recognize them, so I reboot my phone again and now it won't recognize any of them. In fact, it now rejects SOME words I had entered prior to today's update. Something is wrong. Can I rollback to the previous version?
(using Droid Incredible)