Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Windows phone 7 skin

ddoublevisionn
Any chances of having the keyboard be blue?

Sent from my A43 using Tapatalk
CaRDiaK
Lot of you getting on your high horses in this thread.

The truth is we ALL paid for KBP.

To be honest if you come and make a skin for it, then charge people, your cashing in on KBP's app. Everyone else does them for free so why be a penny pincher. I linked a file I found via Google. Booeee.

I support devs by buying apps such as this, but I'll be damned if someone's gonna charge me on top of that. If I want to be treated like that I'd buy something by EA. Get overyourselves, far better ones are out by members of this community FOR FREE, OPEN SKINS get it yet?