Hi, I'd like an option to change key width. Could you Add it? Combined with the key height option that you added some time ago it would be perfect o my x10 mini that has a very little screen!
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
cyril wrote:but this is just a visual effect, there are never holes between keys anywayI think having holes between keys (as option) would help making fewer mistakes, because now when you touch borderline outcome is unpredictable. With neutral zone you would see there is no letter coming and reposition finger accordingly. Much faster then backspacing and retyping.
I think having holes between keys (as option) would help making fewer mistakes, because now when you touch borderline outcome is unpredictable. With neutral zone you would see there is no letter coming and reposition finger accordingly. Much faster then backspacing and retyping.It may be worth the experiment, but I don't think it would improve anything to have holes, as anyway there is a proximity correction in the prediction algorithm, so hitting the neutral zone or even the wrong key has no impact on prediction most of the times (unless you disable prediction of course, but I don't see how you can live without prediction if your typing is not accurate). On another hand, it would make typing very frustrating as you will often hit this neutral zone (otherwise, why do you ask for it?