nice. now all I need is my dialer to complete this theme
[REQUEST] Honeycomb Themed Skin
nbeebe24 wrote:this is absolutely gorgeous! When will this be available for download?It's ready, I was going to make a green version and a red version before I uploaded it. If that'll take a while, I'll go ahead and post the blue one, and the others later.
blue glowing sounds great, but green would look great, kind of a gingercomb look...im so excited! 
hi
is blue one here? I can't see it :-\
cheers
dan
is blue one here? I can't see it :-\
cheers
dan
dan55 wrote:hiI think imma wait until I finish the other colors.
is blue one here? I can't see it :-\
cheers
dan
hiya
ok cool no probs.just didn't want to miss it
cheers
dan
ok cool no probs.just didn't want to miss it
cheers
dan
There IS a simple way to quickly change the blue skin to green/red! Yay!
So, I think you all will be very happy that I decided to hold off a few more days for the other versions- they look amazing!
It took about 45 minutes to do the MDPI green version, but now that I know what to do, the HDPI (for green) and both MDPI/HDPI for the red version should average about 25 minutes apiece.
Keep in mind that I spend less then an hour per day doing this (yes I have a life. I don't just sit at my computer making skins lol) so I think you all should check back here in three to five days. The topic will be called: glowkey (colors: blue/red/green).
So, I think you all will be very happy that I decided to hold off a few more days for the other versions- they look amazing!
It took about 45 minutes to do the MDPI green version, but now that I know what to do, the HDPI (for green) and both MDPI/HDPI for the red version should average about 25 minutes apiece.
Keep in mind that I spend less then an hour per day doing this (yes I have a life. I don't just sit at my computer making skins lol) so I think you all should check back here in three to five days. The topic will be called: glowkey (colors: blue/red/green).
can't wait. you managed to create exactly what I envisioned as the perfect honeybread themed skin! feel like a child on Christmas 
cool - will keep checking back 
ta
ta
Green and red are done! But before I post, I'll need to take some screenshots. It's kinda late for me, so I'll do it later sorry! lol
cool fast work 
Screenshots are done, but I'm tired and off to bed 
talk about suspenseful! lol
djstr0be wrote:+100000! ...I just got a Honeycomb theme for my epic and im using the iphone skin mainly because i like how the keys are more spaced than the others.Would it be possible to take the Iphone skin and just change the color to the honeycomb color? Ill take whatever I could get but that would be my DREAM kb!+1 - i was wondering about this - my thinking that the better space between keys might help with incorrect key presses![]()
cheers
dan
are you up yet? 
I know, right? so anxious
This is like an episode of Lost. WHAT'S IN THE HATCH??
I'm sure I heard something.....over there....
For some odd reason I get the feeling he's trolling us.
nope - it was nothing 
Is trolling like bsing?
Yes. I feel like he never finished it and is stalling time.
Well I'll stay optimistic about it... hopefully he'll post soon so I can stop checking this site like a maniac 
could be an alien abduction 
I believe he is actually working on it but never finished it, but you never know.
maybe life just happened, something came up..u all know how it can be
Yes... life did happen. I'm rarely at home, so I have to do everything on my phone. And it's quite hard to upload a skin if my only phone's bricked. If you seriously need proof, check the SDX forums- Samsung Moment 2.1 section. Just got a new Moment today, uploading the skin in a few minutes. Be patient, there's lots to upload!
bummer man
yeah we were a bit like a bunch of kids weren't we. sorry about that :-\
yeah we were a bit like a bunch of kids weren't we. sorry about that :-\