Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[REQUEST] Honeycomb Themed Skin

TheTehk17
Turns out I can't upload anything from my phone...
dan55
shame. I thought it would be a tough call I must admit
jeckert21
Hey everyone, just to assure you Tehk has the skins completed. I have beta tested them and I can tell you they are OUTSTANDING! You will love them. I am attempting to send screen shots....

Attachments

snap20110329_210743.png
snap20110329_210743.png
snap20110329_210731.png
snap20110329_210731.png
jeckert21
Here is the Red again if it wasn't included on the last post.

Attachments

snap20110329_210754.png
snap20110329_210754.png
jeckert21
... and here are shots of the white key versions of each. ;-) Hope these pit your minds in the right place Tehk has worked hard on these...

Attachments

snap20110329_212236.png
snap20110329_212236.png
snap20110329_212226.png
snap20110329_212226.png
snap20110329_212206.png
snap20110329_212206.png
mylenthes
Good job tehk, looks great. I can't wait for you to upload it.
dan55
oh dear - im not sure which one im going to go for :/ :D
nbeebe24
I want the blue one sooo bad! I am like a child with a brand new toy that I just can't have yet
eolsgaard
I'm really curious what the key-presses will look like.
dan55
oh yes. me too. a flash of sapphire I think :-)
dan55
great work under trying circumstances :-) thanks
TheTehk17
dan55 wrote:great work under trying circumstances :-) thanks
Thanks... and the red version is now uploaded.