Much, much better, man. This pops much more and makes it easier on the eyes.
glowkey (colors: blue, red, green, honeycomb!)
7Stringer wrote:Much, much better, man. This pops much more and makes it easier on the eyes.Thanks again! I haven't actually tested it myself, so I was hoping for good feedback.
great work
I meant the colour of the whole key itself when pressed.
I've just switched to my old black gloss skin and the while key changes colour when pressed. this is good as I have the key preview turned off.
thanks
dan
I meant the colour of the whole key itself when pressed.
I've just switched to my old black gloss skin and the while key changes colour when pressed. this is good as I have the key preview turned off.
thanks
dan
thanks for the crisper blue blue 
dan55 wrote:great workAh, I get it now.![]()
I meant the colour of the whole key itself when pressed.
I've just switched to my old black gloss skin and the while key changes colour when pressed. this is good as I have the key preview turned off.
thanks
dan
That's something I'd have to PM to you, I can't have ten different versions of each skin color.
What phone do you have? I'll send you one that'll just work with your phones' resolution, to make less work for me
great - many thanks
ive got htc desire on 2.2
cheers
dan
ive got htc desire on 2.2
cheers
dan
Uploaded screenshots.
As to how progress is going on other colors, glowkey_honeycomb is now FINISHED! Go check it out!
And glowkey_grey is in the beginning stages
As to how progress is going on other colors, glowkey_honeycomb is now FINISHED! Go check it out!
And glowkey_grey is in the beginning stages
I love the honeycomb. Thanks.
mylenthes wrote:I love the honeycomb. Thanks.Glad to hear you like it. Thanks for the hex to complete it, I gave you recognition for it in the introduction.
thank you so much for everything! the skins are unbelievable!
Thanks a lot Techk17 for the awesome skins, your a great designer. I'm also looking forward to the skins I requested. Thanks to jeckert21 for helping Tech with the beta testing and also thanks to mylenthes for helping to get the sweet looking honeycomb color right. You all have yourself a great weekend
External image (umrhtg.blu.livefilestore.com)
External image (umrhtg.blu.livefilestore.com)
I love your keyboard skin, & modified it myself..
External image (umrhtg.blu.livefilestore.com)
I love your keyboard skin, & modified it myself..
hi
is that blue blue with added key press colour?
I can't see zip file :-\
cheers
dan
is that blue blue with added key press colour?
I can't see zip file :-\
cheers
dan
dan55 wrote:hiI've got the actual zip file, be sending it to you this afternoon.
is that blue blue with added key press colour?
I can't see zip file :-\
cheers
dan
EDIT, if anyone else wants a specialized version of glowkey, please pm me with a request.
great thanks 
Hi! can you make a pink and purple glowkey honeycomb skin?
SweetaThanHunny101 wrote:Hi! can you make a pink and purple glowkey honeycomb skin?Yes
I modified your awesome keyboard by adding the prediction bar!
shanyboy1994 wrote:I modified your awesome keyboard by adding the prediction bar!I was going to upload all the skins with the prediction bar, but I didn't know Cyril released the support for it yet... I'll have to read up on that.
Thanks in the meantime, until I reupload the skins!
Well, I got two updates coming for this skin and one day to do one of them before I go out of town for a few weeks. Which one do you all want to see first?
1) new colors
-glowkey_pink, or
-glowkey_purple
OR,
2) general update for all existing skins to support the new prediction bar feature (in the meantime, by all means enjoy the skin above)
What do you all want to see first?
1) new colors
-glowkey_pink, or
-glowkey_purple
OR,
2) general update for all existing skins to support the new prediction bar feature (in the meantime, by all means enjoy the skin above)
What do you all want to see first?
I want purple 
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:I want purpleWorking on glowkey_purple and glowkey_purple_white-text right now.
EDIT: done.
Uploaded glowkey_purple to the OP. Please tell me if there's anything wrong so I can finish up glowkey_purple_white-text and post screenshots.
It's the first glowkey_* skin to get prediction bar. Let me know if it all works.
It's the first glowkey_* skin to get prediction bar. Let me know if it all works.
The purple glowkey keoyboard didn't work.
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:The purple glowkey keoyboard didn't work.
Not surprised. I didn't have enough time to test it, seeing as I'm out of town.
I don't know if this is in the works or if it is even skin related, but is it possible to change the color of the recommended suggestion, currently mine is red and I would love for it to be blue to match the glowkey_blue. It could be some setting I overlooked but I doubt it.
Thank you!
-Hoff
Thank you!
-Hoff
Hoff16 wrote:I don't know if this is in the works or if it is even skin related, but is it possible to change the color of the recommended suggestion, currently mine is red and I would love for it to be blue to match the glowkey_blue. It could be some setting I overlooked but I doubt it.
Thank you!
-Hoff
I'm going to start working on customizing the suggestion bar for all my skins in the next few days, but for now, you can change the color manually by going into Settings<Keyboard<Smart Keyboard<Advanced Settings<Candidate color. Use that for now; I'll post here when I've got the new glowkey_* skins available.
Happy to announce that I have fixed my computer and am back. So, I have made a list with my priorities, as well as an estimated ETA for each one:
1. Complete development projects at SDX (this is #1 because of deadlines). ETA: October 10th.
2. Bionic skin, requested by davidh606. ETA: ?
3. Update the glowkey series of skins to include custom prediction bar. ETA: ?
4. Introduce new glowkey colors. ETA: ?
5. Begin work on a new skin. I will need to post an incomplete beta because there are many different ways the skin could end up and I don't want to post a finalized version that people don't like. ETA: ?
It will probably take weeks to get through all this because I was absent for such a long time, and I have a very busy personal life. Don't expect everything right away. I must catch up =).
This list will be kept up-to-date.
1. Complete development projects at SDX (this is #1 because of deadlines). ETA: October 10th.
2. Bionic skin, requested by davidh606. ETA: ?
3. Update the glowkey series of skins to include custom prediction bar. ETA: ?
4. Introduce new glowkey colors. ETA: ?
5. Begin work on a new skin. I will need to post an incomplete beta because there are many different ways the skin could end up and I don't want to post a finalized version that people don't like. ETA: ?
It will probably take weeks to get through all this because I was absent for such a long time, and I have a very busy personal life. Don't expect everything right away. I must catch up =).
This list will be kept up-to-date.
Would like it in pink and purple as well.
hi.
just back on the red glow key. nice
is it possible to have key press color added please?
many thanks and happy new year
cheers
dan
just back on the red glow key. nice
is it possible to have key press color added please?
many thanks and happy new year
cheers
dan
