People...please help me. How do i have to change the language with files strings.xml and arrays.xml from crowdin.net ?! thx for answer 
Localization for all languages
n1n0 wrote:People...please help me. How do i have to change the language with files strings.xml and arrays.xml from crowdin.net ?! thx for answerI'm not sure I understand your question... this topic is for people who want to help translating Smart Keyboard settings to a new language, is it what you want to do?
BTW thanks to everyone for your updates, good to have several languages with 100% translated !
When you release Smart Keyboard with translations? :O
n1n0 wrote:People...please help me. How do i have to change the language with files strings.xml and arrays.xml from crowdin.net ?! thx for answerYou can not change language in SMK with this xml files. You must wait for developer to integrate translations.
korenisko wrote:When you release Smart Keyboard with translations? :OVery soon, probably tomorrow
1* nice work
Thanks
Yet Slovak dictionary and all is good...
EDIT:
Just now installed Slovak for Smart Keyboard dictionary... Looks like all is ok and working.
Thanks for it
8.april 2011
updated translation
Yet Slovak dictionary and all is good...
EDIT:
Just now installed Slovak for Smart Keyboard dictionary... Looks like all is ok and working.
Thanks for it
8.april 2011
updated translation
Nice little application, but can not find a special accent.
àòùèÙÀÈÒ
I need these characters, please help, where can I find these characters. Thanks.
àòùèÙÀÈÒ
I need these characters, please help, where can I find these characters. Thanks.
NBK wrote:Nice little application, but can not find a special accent.Which language are you using? All the accents are available if you switch to the correct language (or use "English (International))
àòùèÙÀÈÒ
I need these characters, please help, where can I find these characters. Thanks.
cyril wrote:Which language are you using? All the accents are available if you switch to the correct language (or use "English (International))I use international English, but there are no such characters.
There are. What do you see when long press the corresponding letters?
So obviously you don't use "English (international)" layout, but Czech or Hungarian QWERTZ layout, which don't have these accents...
OK, so you use "English (International)" as language, but then I'm 100% sure you changed the option "Force latin layout" and set something else than Default there.
cyril wrote:OK, so you use "English (International)" as language, but then I'm 100% sure you changed the option "Force latin layout" and set something else than Default there.Yes, that was the problem(Force latin layout)
Thank you for helping me.
I´m working on translation for Slovenian language, it is almost finished.
I´ve finished translation for Slovenian language on crowdin website. Both files are finished 100 % and also every entry is checked/updated at least 2
Ok, I'm waiting for a release with my translation
and of course Slovenian dictionary for Smart Keyboard
http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... f=2&t=1345
I´ve also made backups of xml files, if something goes wrong.
fvs114 wrote: Ok, I'm waiting for a release with my translationYou can try it here![]()
cyril wrote:Thank You !!!fvs114 wrote: Ok, I'm waiting for a release with my translationYou can try it here![]()
I'm very satisfied with Slovenian translation, probably professional translator would't make it better..
I will test it further and if I'll find anything I'll let you know.
Hi Cyril,
I've made some corrections, and re-tested everything and I think translation is now good enough for ordinary release.
I've made some corrections, and re-tested everything and I think translation is now good enough for ordinary release.
<string name="label_go_key">Go</string>
<string name="label_next_key">Next</string>
<string name="label_done_key">Done</string>
<string name="label_send_key">Send</string>
If you are going to translate labels above, you should have in mind, that translations in your language should fit on keys which are pre-defined, so length of words should be 5 characters max.... approximately

<string name="label_next_key">Next</string>
<string name="label_done_key">Done</string>
<string name="label_send_key">Send</string>
If you are going to translate labels above, you should have in mind, that translations in your language should fit on keys which are pre-defined, so length of words should be 5 characters max.... approximately
updated korean translation.
@Cyril:
Before releasing a new version, please update the strings on crowdwin, so that we can translate them just in time and you can add them to the actual release.
This needs to be done for 4.5.0
Before releasing a new version, please update the strings on crowdwin, so that we can translate them just in time and you can add them to the actual release.
This needs to be done for 4.5.0
Yes sorry but I had issues with Crowdin. I will update the strings.
Thanks 
Polish translation completed.
It always is great to have a localized language setting for everyone to be able to appreciate. That has been one of the more common problems when the language barrier hinders the others to be fully able to make use of it.
The Spanish translation looks really great and quite worry free at that. Probably just some more tinkering with the settings and you are good to go.
The Spanish translation looks really great and quite worry free at that. Probably just some more tinkering with the settings and you are good to go.
