c00ller wrote:It was displaying a squarecyril wrote: * Fixed symbol key on HTC Desire Z keyboardI have a Desire-Z running CM7. I'm using the latest stable atm, and I tested my symbol key and it seems OK so I'm not really sure what the issue with the symbol key was?
Looking for beta-testers
Hey cyril,
I had been running the latest beta (with no issues) and saw the update on the market.
It won't let me update but just says 'open' or 'uninstall'.
I'm rooted and have the latest market if that makes a difference.
I'm assuming this is because my versions are identical and it thinks I'm already updated?
I had been running the latest beta (with no issues) and saw the update on the market.
It won't let me update but just says 'open' or 'uninstall'.
I'm rooted and have the latest market if that makes a difference.
I'm assuming this is because my versions are identical and it thinks I'm already updated?
schrochem wrote:Hey cyril,Probably that, as they have the same version number
I had been running the latest beta (with no issues) and saw the update on the market.
It won't let me update but just says 'open' or 'uninstall'.
I'm rooted and have the latest market if that makes a difference.
I'm assuming this is because my versions are identical and it thinks I'm already updated?
I just saw this on some website and it has the same name. SmartKeyboard. Are you affiliated with this keyboard ?
http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/ipad-inspi ... 2-09-2011/
http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/ipad-inspi ... 2-09-2011/
boowalley wrote:I just saw this on some website and it has the same name. SmartKeyboard. Are you affiliated with this keyboard ?Not at all
http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/ipad-inspi ... 2-09-2011/
I didn't think so. 
If you still need a tester, please also let me know.
Currently using HTC Sensation, and pre-ordered the Galaxy Nexus which is due to arrive in store on 17th Nov
I use three keyboards and are competent in three languages: English, Thai and Swedish.
Currently using HTC Sensation, and pre-ordered the Galaxy Nexus which is due to arrive in store on 17th Nov
I use three keyboards and are competent in three languages: English, Thai and Swedish.
What was that all about ? It hurt my eyes looking at all those letters, sheesh 
Would love to help beta esp in areas of development of voice input and use in medical settings but all areas as well of course.
any news about new beta? im stricly back from SlideIT keyboard and others...just want something brand new, such as popup theming better dictionaries or autocorrection, autolearning from sms as swiftkey have 