Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
3DKey skin
raylow
Hi Link,
thx for your reply
I've got these problems just with the custom skins.. Maybe I'll contact the support. If there is a solution I will post it here
jeckert21
Hey, any chance you could make a white version of this awesome 3D Skin?
perry9099
Very nice work. I like the lighter one the best. The way that the light reflects off the keys looks very polished and clean. Android is looking better and better each month. I little more polish and it is going to make the iPhone look like a cheap device from China.
yhwhsupports
Any chance you'd be willing to make this exact keyboard but with a green highlight when keypress? Either a lime green, neon green, or Crayola green? Even the same green as the shift key dot. The green of the shift key from Smart Keyboard Pro's HTC skin when selected is a phenominal green. Thanks for your consideration. I love this skin, makes me feel like I'm really pressing high quality rubber keys.
LECTER
Please fix for Desire HD ported roms!!
Thanks!
hallua
Hi you genius, I got your 3d skin on my GT and it is very nice. Registered this site just to say thanks.
SnyC3
Love this skin, unfortunately the 'enter' 'delete' and 'shift' is not displaying properly in my HTC Desire HD. The keys are blank for these 3 keys. Actually all skin upgrade have d same prob. But the standard skins included with the keyboard pro are ok.
Pls help. Tried making 'skins' folder on the root folder in the phone but there's an error in permission modifying or posting new folder on it. Thanks!
Sanny
Link
SnyC3 wrote:Love this skin, unfortunately the 'enter' 'delete' and 'shift' is not displaying properly in my HTC Desire HD. The keys are blank for these 3 keys. Actually all skin upgrade have d same prob. But the standard skins included with the keyboard pro are ok.
Pls help. Tried making 'skins' folder on the root folder in the phone but there's an error in permission modifying or posting new folder on it. Thanks!
Sanny
Please send an email to support as this seems to be a phone "type" support issue and not a skin issue.
cyrilDeveloper
By the way this display issue on the HTC Desire HD is supposed to be fixed in the latest versions of the keyboard.
schrochem
Just wanted to say this is a really nice skin. The blue is a great shade and it has a nice warmth to it instead of a bright 'gotcha' kinda feel.
brandon_D
does this work for mdpi?
thomasva61
I really liked the skin "laptop2" that was posted a while back by you. Any chance of it being available again? Thanks much!
Awesome job on the black background with black suggestion bar, but is there any chance we can see this black suggestion bar on the original 3DKey, and perhaps with a green keypress?
yhwhsupports wrote:Awesome job on the black background with black suggestion bar, but is there any chance we can see this black suggestion bar on the original 3DKey, and perhaps with a green keypress?
Pino, could your also make a 3Dkey3 version with the black background as well?
yhwhsupports
Hey Pino, thanks for being one of those awesome people that helps make Android the best platform on a smartphone. Thank you for making the green keypress. I've been using your 3DKey2 since I posted that request and I've come to liking the black background as well (though, I do prefer the gray background in landscape, but I don't use landscape on my phone). Any chance you could make another with the keypress being the same color as the capslock indicator? I don't know how much work it is to do so, but if you get some time and are willing, that'd be awesome. Otherwise I'll continue using this new 3DKey3, thanks a bunch (and the new green keypress would be fine on either the black background or the original). Thanks again, Pino...you rock!
yhwhsupports wrote:Hey Pino, thanks for being one of those awesome people that helps make Android the best platform on a smartphone...
Hi! Thank you so much for your nice nice words, I never thought I was one of those though.. Also, the original 3Dkey is not my work, it's made by "Link", I just modified some details. As for the green keypress, I'll look into it this weekend. Stay well!
yhwhsupports
Yes, Link made a totally bomb keyboard skin, but you've come along and done some refinement and did things for other people that they requested. I asked Link to do the green keypress before, but there was no answer. It's nice to have others out there that'll help others out when they get nothing out of it. Thanks again. You rock!
And P.S. I think I may like your black background even better than the gray now.
Pino
jeckert21 wrote:Pino, could your also make a 3Dkey3 version with the black background as well?
maybe stubit question but whats the app you used for you battery persetage??
Pino
maybe stupid question but what's the app you use for your battery percentage??
it's Battery Monitor (from SIMMO Publications)
yhwhsupports
I can't say thank you enough, Pino. This skin is ten times better with the green keypress (and thats saying a lot, since 3DKey (and 3DKey2) is so amazing in itself. I'm practically drooling all over my phone while typing with my new green keypress with black suggestion bar, black background, and green highlight words. Don't know what else to say, but thank you, and I hope you receive the same service from others. You rock!