Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

3DKey skin

yhwhsupports
The next two are basically the same, but with a subtle difference on the white keys (this one was a pain in the butt, so don't expect this one to get any better, if you don't like it, try the next one).

Attachments

3DWonderfulWhite.zip 82.3 KB · downloaded 1,655 times

3DWonderfulWhite.png
3DWonderfulWhite.png
yhwhsupports
Here's the other one as promised:

What's next? I'm thinking of making a purple and pink one for the ladies.

Attachments

3DWonderfulWhite2.zip 82.0 KB · downloaded 1,510 times

3DWonderfulWhite2.png
3DWonderfulWhite2.png
gostly
yhwhsupports wrote:I think this is my new favorite.
Hey man!

I'm so grateful for your work, but i got some issues with some of your skins. I don't have high-res phone (LG OO) and for example the orange one is not supported by my device and i see just a black background :( Could you PLEASE do anything so i can us this beautiful skin? THANKS
yhwhsupports
I'll see what I can do. I'm at work now, and tomorrow I have tendon reattachment surgery, and I'm not sure how usable I'll be, but hopefully I'll be able to work on it after that.
gostly
Oh man thanks! No need to be in a hurry... I see you got some more important stuff to be done ;) -I'll be waiting...
yhwhsupports
Check your messages. I made it this morning and there's a dropbox link in the message for you to download the mdpi file.
yhwhsupports
If that's not enough purple, try this (again, only HDPI)

Attachments

3DPerfectPurple.zip 54.4 KB · downloaded 1,365 times

3DPerfectPurple.png
3DPerfectPurple.png
xkaylakurbstomp
i downloaded the zip, and copied it to my 'skins' folder on my sdcard, but when i go to my skins in my settings for my keyboard its not there.

i followed the download instructions very carefully.

why isn't it working?
Gnaver
can you make 3dkeywhitebluekeysmod just like the original 3d key? dunno if its mdpi or ldpi...hdpi doesnt work for me :-\


thnx
yhwhsupports
Unless that skin you're referring to is from one of the Dropbox links I posted, I don't have a skin named that. Can you check the name and repost your request? And I'll look into adjusting the mdpi images.
yhwhsupports
xkaylakurbstomp wrote:i downloaded the zip, and copied it to my 'skins' folder on my sdcard, but when i go to my skins in my settings for my keyboard its not there.

i followed the download instructions very carefully.

why isn't it working?
I'm not quite sure. Do you have other skins downloaded that show up in your "Select Skin" section? If not, be sure your folder is at the root of your SD card (it would be the same area that has the majority of your folders such as DCIM, Video, Messaging, .android_secure folders) and that it is in fact called "Skins" and not skin, or some variation. Also, be sure not to put it in the file already there on your SD card called Skins with the pyramid image next to it, you have to actually make your own folder titled skins. Hope that helps.
Gnaver
yhwhsupports wrote:Unless that skin you're referring to is from one of the Dropbox links I posted, I don't have a skin named that. Can you check the name and repost your request? And I'll look into adjusting the mdpi images.

page 9 - 3dwhitewithbluemod
yhwhsupports
yhwhsupports wrote:
xkaylakurbstomp wrote:i downloaded the zip, and copied it to my 'skins' folder on my sdcard, but when i go to my skins in my settings for my keyboard its not there.

i followed the download instructions very carefully.

why isn't it working?
I'm not quite sure. Do you have other skins downloaded that show up in your "Select Skin" section? If not, be sure your folder is at the root of your SD card (it would be the same area that has the majority of your folders such as DCIM, Video, Messaging, .android_secure folders) and that it is in fact called "Skins" and not skin, or some variation. Also, be sure not to put it in the file already there on your SD card called Skins with the pyramid image next to it, you have to actually make your own folder titled skins. Hope that helps.
This is what it should look like:

Attachments

1313533445-picsay.jpg
1313533445-picsay.jpg
yhwhsupports
Alright, check back on page 9, I posted the MDPI file. Enjoy.
Gnaver
Thnx for the skin m8 ;-) its look awesome on my phone. Can you make 3Dkey with green font and green feedback to mdpi please? Thnx
yhwhsupports
Gnaver wrote:Thnx for the skin m8 ;-) its look awesome on my phone. Can you make 3Dkey with green font and green feedback to mdpi please? Thnx
As in Green3D or Green3Dgreen skins?
Gnaver
Green3dgreen :) or can you make in blue colour? i mean the font on it...froyo like blue
yhwhsupports
Gnaver wrote:Green3dgreen :) or can you make in blue colour? i mean the font on it...froyo like blue
I have no idea what froyo blue is, but if you go to skp settings and select advanced settings, and choose candidate color, you can slide the RGBs and fibd the color and give me the code. I can make the font that color, but did you still want the green keypress?
yhwhsupports
Try this one, it has a little different green keypress color, but I like it. Since it's for mdpi screens, it does look a little funny on my Droid X, but might look just fine on your low rez screen.
http://db.tt/PCgb0mb
Gnaver
Thnx for the green keyboard its awesome.... the colour code is ff00a9ff
jgrimberg1979
Link wrote:Not sure I am happy with this color, what do you think?

Is there any way someone could make this I to a apk so I can. Use it for perfect keyboard and smart keyboard . Perfect keyboard can use the same themes as smart keyboard but unfortunately it does not have the same ability to use the zip format. It needs to be an installable apk for it to work. I know this theme 3dkey blue and I really want to be able to use it for both apps .
altie
Thank you for a great skin(s). And also thanks for the instructions. Makes me feel dumb that I didn't get it the first time round Haha. :D