Yes! and i was hopein if u can make a pink ad purple Android keyboard too?
Honeycomb skin
BigBootyJay26 wrote:Yes! and i was hopein if u can make a pink ad purple Android keyboard too?Hum... why not, here it is :
Honeycomb Thin Rose.zip 21.6 KB · downloaded 1,241 times
I like this. <3 c: =]
i like the Rose honeycomb skin. But can u do a pink/magenta and a pink/purple one like that?
Would be nice to have it for my Galaxy G5 with low resolution .... 320×240 QVGA
PrettyGrlSwag26 wrote:i like the Rose honeycomb skin. But can u do a pink/magenta and a pink/purple one like that?I can easily do it, but I need the color's codes, since there are many different pinks, purples and magentas...
kromonos wrote:Would be nice to have it for my Galaxy G5 with low resolution .... 320×240 QVGAI'll try to do it this afternoon.
Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
@kromonos :
please try this one, and tell me if it fits your needs.
please try this one, and tell me if it fits your needs.
Honeycomb Thin LDPI.zip 28.1 KB · downloaded 1,149 times
EDIT : Little graphical correctionHoneycomb Thin LDPI.zip 28.1 KB · downloaded 1,189 times
1st post updated, last version should fit HDPI, MDPI ans LDPI*
*(could someone with an LDPI device tell me if it's good now ?)
*(could someone with an LDPI device tell me if it's good now ?)
No images shown
just black like the black theme
Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk
Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk
kromonos wrote:No images shownTry the one I put on the 1st post, should solve it.just black like the black theme
Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk
Nice, but don't realy fits. I'll create a screenshot as soon as possible
Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk
Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk
kromonos wrote:Nice, but don't realy fits. I'll create a screenshot as soon as possibleYes, please.![]()
Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk
So I'll see what's wrong
@kromonos :
Please try this one, and tell me if it looks better
Please try this one, and tell me if it looks better
Honeycomb for LDPI devices.zip 7.5 KB · downloaded 1,150 times
EDIT : attachment changedI've updated the screenshots 
kromonos wrote:I've updated the screenshotsLooks already a bit better
I'll try to enhance the corners, looking a bit ... tooooo much pixelated
EDIT : just uploaded the new one, should fit perfectly now. (see last post, link updated)
Oh yes. Looks very nice. Thanks for your work
Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk
EDIT: JJust updated screenshots
Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk
EDIT: JJust updated screenshots
Best skin I've had so far. The blue on strike helps me a lot. One thing I seem to have a problem with no matter the skin is hitting the space bar. I seem to hit b and v a lot. I wonder if having the space bar a different color on strike would help?
schrochem wrote:Best skin I've had so far. The blue on strike helps me a lot. One thing I seem to have a problem with no matter the skin is hitting the space bar. I seem to hit b and v a lot. I wonder if having the space bar a different color on strike would help?try to calibrate the keyboard in the settings, to increase the key's height, or maybe to add some space on the bottom of the keyboard if you are in portrait mode, it should help. (i had the same issues before changing these settings;) )
i guess it's not possible to change only the spacebar's color, as it's designed as a normal key...
Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
Where can I get that skin a few posts up?
churro wrote:Where can I get that skin a few posts up?It's the one from the first post
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
awesome keyboards. thanks. still loving the Buuf style one 
cheers
dan
cheers
dan
@meyergre, do you think, you could change the pressed button color to the color of inputbox, you see in the following screenshot, with light glowing, like the current one, so, that it's better fits to my android theme?
External image (uhuc.de)
Should be color codes #39456B, #6B7DAD, #7B92BD, #ADC3DE. I think.
Also, I think, that they are more like honeycomb. I'm not sure, because I never had a honeycomb tablet to see. But I like these colors ..
EDIT: The purple color of the bottom inputbox comes, when inputbox are pushed ^^
External image (uhuc.de)
Should be color codes #39456B, #6B7DAD, #7B92BD, #ADC3DE. I think.
Also, I think, that they are more like honeycomb. I'm not sure, because I never had a honeycomb tablet to see. But I like these colors ..
EDIT: The purple color of the bottom inputbox comes, when inputbox are pushed ^^
@kromonos :
That should not be a big deal, I'll do it in the evening.
Could you just precise how you would the buttons to ba exactly ?
Currently, I only have 1 color for the whole button, you just gave me 4 color codes, so... I guess there would be a gradient or something ?
@dan55 :
Thanks^^
That should not be a big deal, I'll do it in the evening.
Could you just precise how you would the buttons to ba exactly ?
Currently, I only have 1 color for the whole button, you just gave me 4 color codes, so... I guess there would be a gradient or something ?
@dan55 :
Thanks^^
oh .. just one color? ... Lookes like, there where more 
I think, #6B7DAD would be the best choice
I think, #6B7DAD would be the best choice
kromonos wrote:oh .. just one color? ... Lookes like, there where moreI can use more than one of course, just tell me how to arrange the colors
I think, #6B7DAD would be the best choice
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
no probs 
ooh - that last screen shot looksv nice - is that the latest honeycomb skin? must try it
cheers
dan
ooh - that last screen shot looksv nice - is that the latest honeycomb skin? must try it
cheers
dan
dan55 wrote:no probsNo, it's not ^^' I don't know which theme it is
is that the latest honeycomb skin?
basically, the screenshot is taken to show the blue gradient that kromonos would see on the skin, when he press a key
It's the GreyHound-LND Skin, which I use, before Honeycomb Skin 