Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Keyboard skins and screen density...

brandnewsimmy
After recently adjusting my screen density on my Thunderbolt to something lower than the stock settings, I notice most skins stopped working. I am not sure why some still work fine and others do not display. I noticed sometimes even different colors/versions of the same skin have different results. Is there an issue with some file(s) in the drawable folders or something?
Thanks for any info.
cyril Developer
Which skins stopped working? Are you talking about the built-in ones or Open skins?
brandnewsimmy
All of the built in skins work perfect. Some open skins work, and some don't. Here are my results:

Windows phone keyboards do not work
http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... =13&t=1643

DarkGreen skin does not work
http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... =darkgreen

Slate.Green skin does not work
http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... ilit=slate

Droid X Grey Inverted does not work
but Droid X Grey Black does work
http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... =13&t=1556

MIUI Black No-Transparent does not work
but MIUI Black does work
http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... miui_black

Blackout-Green GB White Mod Keys
Blackout-Green GB Mod Green Keys
Blackout-Green GB Mod All Green Keys
All above do work, but I cannot find the thread right now

Honeycomb does work
http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... =honeycomb

HTC Invert Green does work
http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... vert#p5704

Finally,
Pluto from the Market does work
https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... rch_result

I have tried these at LCD Density 180 - 192. None work. Default I believe is 240, and that works fine with the skins.